A must-have pack to get your body through the festive season!
We've all been there - with the Christmas parties, Christmas drinks, Christmas dinner, Boxing Day and then New Year's Eve celebrations, by the end of the festive season you can start to feel like you've overdone it - just a bit! Your liver feels strained, indigestion is a daily nuisance and you feel a little puffier than usual.
If any of this sounds familiar, you need our Christmas Survival Pack! The products included in the pack have been specifically chosen because they offer support for:
- healthy liver function
- efficient digestion and waste elimination
- healthy water balance in the body.
With our step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn't be easier. Purchase this combination pack now, save 12% compared to buying these products individually and ensure you survive the Christmas period!
More about the products that make up the Christmas Survival Pack:
- 1x pot Liv & Gall Clear: Contains 14 active herbal ingredients to support the liver (the body's chief detoxification organ), the gallbladder and the other detox organs and systems of the body.
- 1x pot DIGESTIVEaid: Provides a broad-spectrum range of high-strength, plant-derived digestive enzymes to help support efficient digestive function and a healthy intestinal system. It also contains apple cider vinegar and herbs that are well-known for their food-digesting actions. Ginger and peppermint, in particular, may help to soothe the gut lining. Recommended by Marie Claire magazine and world-renowned naturopath and author, Max Tomlinson, for bloating and poor digestion.
- 1x pot WATERgo: These herbal capsules contain 11 active herbs and vitamins, which work together to gently remove excess fluid and waste from the body. Ideal for those who regularly suffer from non-medical fluid retention (oedema). WATERGO was independently rated by Dr. Mark Atkinson in NOW magazine as one of the most effective water balance herbal combinations. He said: "After many years of trying out different products that claim to help the body rid itself of excess water, the supplement WATERgo has emerged as one of the best."
To add additional digestion support to your pack, why not try our ProBiotic MAX too? With its 8 strains of friendly bacteria, this high-strength probiotic supplement contains a massive 20 billion organisms per capsule - the equivalent of 40 tubs of probiotic yoghurt, but without the sugar, dairy and calories!
Easy step-by-step guide to using the Christmas Survival Pack:
Liv & Gall Clear: Take 1 - 2 capsules, 3 times per day with food or as required. Not to be taken during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Not to be taken with medication.
DIGESTIVEaid: Take 1 - 3 capsules before each main meal. If taken alone (i.e. rather than in combination with our other digestive supplements), start off on a higher intake of 2 - 3 capsules before breakfast, lunch and the evening meal for 3 - 4 weeks. Thereafter, reduce to 1 - 2 capsules, 2 - 3 times per day or as required.
WATERgo: Take 1 capsule, 3 times per day.
More about surviving the Christmas period...
The staple diet over the Christmas period tends to include high levels of meat, dairy, pastry, sugar, fat and alcohol. This particular combination of foods can play havoc with the body (particularly the digestive system), not least because these are all highly acid-forming foods. Let's face it, while sprouts may make an appearance, this is not one of those occasions when green vegetables and fresh fruit feature highly!
While we are, of course, all allowed to enjoy ourselves and indulge once in a while and in moderation, you might find that after a prolonged period of indulgence you start to feel some of the ill-effects associated with this time of year. Many people find that the Christmas diet leads to:
- indigestion / reflux
- a strained liver
- excessive wind
- stomach bloating
- and a feeling of being run-down and tired.
Prepare your body for Christmas and give it some much needed support during the festivities with our Christmas Survival Pack!