Health, energy and vitality!
The health products included in our tailored Health and Vitality Support Pack have been specifically chosen because their nutrient-dense superfood, superfruit, food-form, antioxidant, herbal and probiotic ingredients represent one of the most popular and useful combinations to support health, vitality, energy levels, immunity and well-being.
With our step-by-step guide (see below), it couldn't be easier. Purchase this combination pack now, save 7% compared to buying these products individually and ensure best results in the shortest time!
More about the products that make up this Health and Vitality Support Pack:
- 1x pot Acai Berry Supreme: 1065mg of acai berry goodness, plus 465mg of added antioxidants from resveratrol, grape seed extract and pomegranate!
- 1x pot MaxNourish: A 100% organic and natural multi-nutrient (multi-vitamin and multi-mineral) supplement in food form state for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body. This product contains 14 specially chosen, highly nutritious herbal and superfood ingredients.
- 1x pot NaturaC: A food form vitamin C for maximum absorption and utilisation by the body (no harsh synthetic ascorbic acid). Powerful, yet gentle and non-acidic, this vitamin C is derived from Acerola cherries, rose hips, blackcurrant, parsley leaf and elderberry - superfruits and herbs naturally rich in this powerful antioxidant.
- 1x pot Multi-Flora ProBio: An 8 strain probiotic supplement with 4 billion organisms per capsule for full-spectrum support of the bowels and a healthy balance of friendly bacteria and yeast in the digestive tract.
Easy step-by-step guide to using this Health and Vitality Support Pack:
Acai Berry Supreme: Take 1 capsule, 2 - 3 times per day with food.
MaxNourish: Take 1 capsule, 1 - 3 times per day with food.
NaturaC (Food Form Vitamin C): Take 1 - 3 times per day with or without food.
Multi-Flora ProBio: Take 1 capsule, 1 - 2 times per day with food.
Note: Always combine this programme with a balanced, low sodium / low salt daily diet, exercise and drink lots of pure water to support cell cleansing, hydration and body detox processes. The Health and Vitality Support Pack can be used on a long-term basis. Ideally, the products in this pack should be take continuously for 3 - 4 months, with a 1 - 2 month break before starting the combination again. It also makes an ideal follow-on programme to the Quick Colon Cleanse, Total Gut Therapy and Liver Support Packs. Also see our Immune System Support Pack.
Refer to our free sample meal plan as a guide to a balanced diet and digestive health and personalise it for your requirements.
More about eating to support your health, vitality and energy levels...
Before foods can support our health and give us vitality, hundreds of chemical reactions have to take place, involving 28 different vitamins and minerals. These micro-nutrients are the true 'keys', which unlock the potential energy and fuel in our food.
Our bodies' vitality depends on a delicate balance of at least 50 nutrients, including:
- sources of energy, measured in calories, which can come from carbohydrates, fats or proteins
- 13 known vitamins
- 15 known minerals
- 24 amino acids (which we get when proteins are digested)
- and 2 essential fatty acids.
Even though the requirement for some minerals (such as selenium) is less than a millionth of our requirement for protein, it is no less important. In fact, one-third of all chemical reactions in our bodies are dependent on tiny quantities of minerals, and even more on vitamins. Without just one of any of these nutrients, vitality, energy and ideal weight are simply not possible.
Fortunately, deficiency in protein, fat or carbohydrate is very rare. Unfortunately, deficiency in vitamins, minerals and essential fats is not, despite popular belief. Many nutritionists believe that as few as 1 in 10 people receives sufficient vitamins, minerals and essential fats from their diet for optimum health!
The key to a longer and healthier life is to eat foods that are high in vitamin, mineral and enzymatic vitality, but this is not the only criterion for judging a food. Healthy food should also be low in fat, salt and fast-releasing sugars, high in fibre and alkaline-forming. Non-animal sources of protein are desirable.